Followers

Thursday 18 April 2013

Introducing the Team


Hi there, I am delighted to introduce to you my amazing team. One by one I will present to you my Dragonfly Girls...

today's turn is Tania Scott
You can hop on over and check out her blog out here

Its me (Tania)


My Name Is Tania (although I usually sign my name on challenges as Taniaj ) ; I am 47 and live on the Isle of Man (The home of TT motor bike racing) somewhere in the middle of the Irish Sea, with my husband and 2 sons. Well 1 1/2 because my eldest is at University in England (studying Pharmacy); my youngest is in Year 10 at secondary school studying for his GCSE’s.
 I have been crafting since 2004 when I need something to keep me awake, I suffer from SAD in the winter months and this is what I decided to do. I have dabbled in card making, Scrap booking  ATC’s a bit of altered art and lately the odd bit of knitting. My favorite being card making each card is a piece of art work and a bit of me. My husband says I don’t need a craft room because we live in a craft house!!!! I have recently found digital images which are super with my love for Pro Markers and a lot easier to store I can have thousands of digi images on a memory stick and nobody is any wiser LOL.
When I'm not crafting, the day job is a teaching assistant and tutor at a local secondary school which I love, although it can be challenging and requires a lot of patience and empathy, so my down time is crafting and I find it so rewarding.
We have 3 cats that rule the house, each has its own temperament and individual way of making you do what it wants, If I won the lottery I would be a mad cat woman and surround myself with many, many more.  Txx

------------------------------------------------------
Thanks Tania, I always wanted to know what a mad cat women looks like, lol. Thanks for allowing us to get to know you a little better.
Blessings Hilde

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tania,
    pleased to meet you. Have just been looking at your blog and found some great work. Love your Bon Voyage card you did. Can't wait for the challenge to begin. Hugs Mrs a.

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments