Followers

Saturday 13 April 2013

Introducing the Team


Hi there, I am delighted to introduce to you my amazing team. One by one I will present to you my Dragonfly Girls...

today's turn is Kelli Acopan
You can hop on over and check out her blog here

Aloha no!!

My name is Kelli, but I am often called "cee" (it's a long story) and usually go by "kel". I am a 30-yo happily married mother of 2 boys, lovingly referred to as Big A (9) & Little A (5) on my blog.  I am also mama to 2 puppies and one pretty(-old) little kitty, all adopted from our local shelter. All 5 kids are rotating subjects of my scrap booking pages and inspire the supplies I pick up for my paper crafting. I'm from the USA, living in beautiful Kaneohe, Hawaii, on the island of Oahu... I was born and raised on the island and never wanted to leave!! 


I am back in college after a long break to start a family and am pursuing concurrent degrees in History & Asian Studies. I love to read, work in my garden (which my puppies have literally eaten up!!), meditate, make/listen to music, cook/bake and study. 



wait, did she say study?!? 



haha! One of my life goals is to be multilingual and I am barely conversational in both Japanese and Korean, teaching myself and learning as I go.



I have been paper crafting since 2003 when I got pregnant with Big A. I like to call myself 'a scrap booker who also makes cards,' but might also have to start calling myself a card maker to justify my stamp collection!



Mahalo Nui Loa.  만나서 반갑습니다. さよなら.

Thanks so much.  Nice to meet you.  Bye! 



lovies, =o) kel

------------------------------------------------------------------
Love the picture, and thanks for introducing yourself, so many languages...
Please make sure you check out her lovely blog, and make sure you check back as there are just a few more team members left to introduce.
Blessings Hilde

3 comments:

  1. Hello
    Pleased to meet you. Looking forward to the 1st challenge. Just peeked in at you blog. Are you sure thy are just puppies?!! Congratulations on making it to 100 cards in 100 days. What a feat. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, i know what you mean about the puppies... people thought that the brown one was an adult from the day we got her, and that was 3 months ago!!

      Delete
  2. Congatulations on your appointment to the DT! It was great reading and learning more about you. My sister is from Japan and my brother taught english and speaks a lot of Japanese. Good luck with your studies! Just awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We enjoy reading your comments